Imagine Project management services defines a small project as being low in complexity, low-risk and low-budget.
A small amount of money can go a long way and make a big difference.
Examples of small projects:
- A community survey
- A fund raising campaign
- Some form of pop up business for example, a café or a cinema
- A small building or renovation project
- Starting some form of community project
- A conference
- A new product or service
Read some of our success stories of small projects we have project managed from inception to completion.
- Imagine the difference a small project could make to your community?
- Imagine a unique project tailor-made to the needs of your local community?
- Imagine if we helped you set up your small project and enabled you and your team to establish it?
- Imagine what might happen if your small project became a place where people could volunteer and develop new skills?
- Imagine if your small project enabled people to meet new friends?
- Imagine if your small project enabled people to flourish?
All it takes is a little imagination to make a real difference.